It’s hard to believe a year has gone by and it is already time to start preparing for the holidays. Along with the holidays comes the oh so tedious task of creating your holiday gift lists. Not to worry, the good news is I’ve done a lot of the legwork for you! Make things easier this year and base your gifts off of my holiday gift guide. I categorized gifts based on the “type” of person so sit back, relax, sip your latte and shop simply with the click of your mouse.
The Label Lover
We all know at least one friend or family member who is a complete label-lover. I mean I don’t blame them…who wouldn’t want a luxurious gift instead of something heartfelt? So what do you give your fashion-obsessed friend? Here are some of my favorite items that will guarantee to put a smile on their face.
- A Prada metallic textured phone case: We all have phones, we all need phone cases so why not step up your gifting game and hand over a chic black box with the word PRADA stamped across the front? It will most definitely stand out from the rest of the gifts.
- Oscar de la Renta Tassel Earrings: I mean this is a no-brainer. If you have a friend or family member who is all about designers and statement earrings, this should be your go-to gift!
- Bottega Veneta Intrecciato keychain: Is there anything more luxurious than Bottega Veneta woven leather? This keychain will do the trick.
- Gucci Logo Socks: We all need a good pair of socks so might as well give your label lover the crème de la crème of the sock world! Without a doubt, they will love to show off their high-end socks throughout the year.
The One Who has it All
If you know somebody who falls in this category, it can, without a doubt, be difficult to find the perfect gift. No need to worry! Believe it or not, there are quite a few options to choose from.
- A Wine Club Membership: I recently joined a wine club and I absolutely love it! Who wouldn’t love receiving high-end wine each season? A Cabernet Sauvignon in the fall, a Pinot Noir in the spring, a Chardonnay in the winter and a Rose in the summer. If you are looking for a great club to join, I highly suggest Tres Perlas. I visited their vineyard in Napa this past summer and realized Tres Perlas wine was going to be my go-to gift of the season.
- Madem Paris statement headphones: They may own headphones but I can assure you they don’t have a pair from Madem Paris. If you aren’t familiar with Madem Paris, they are known for their eclectic compilation of exclusive artistic collections. These headphones definitely make a statement and can’t be found stateside.
- Forever Flowers: I know this was on my list last year but I would 100% buy a box of Eternal Fleur for my family and friends. It is the ideal gift that looks beautiful and lasts four seasons! I still have mine from last year and they look amazing! I highly suggest looking into Eternal Fleur if you are in need of forever flowers.
- The Strategist x AHAlife Drinker Gift Set: I love this ivory corkscrew and bottle opener set. It is so chic and perfect for the person who has it all. The set includes a wine catalyzer that allows your wine to breathe and mature while you pour as well as a hand-blown glass decanter.
The Makeup Maven
- La Prairie White Caviar Exquisite Ritual, Limited-Edition Set: This set includes some of the most luxurious products from La Prairie including the White Caviar Illuminating Pearl Infusion, Eye Serum, Eye Cream and White Caviar Crème Extraordinaire. La Prairie is one of the leading brands in anti-aging therapy and their White Caviar line of products is highly renowned for its ability to help skin reach new levels of evenness and luminosity. This is the ultimate gift for skincare!
- Charlotte Tilbury Vintage Vamp Gift Box Set: This set comes with some of my favorite products from Charlotte Tilbury. Any makeup maven would be thrilled to receive this gift box which includes 7 different products and a makeup bag!
- Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare SpectraLite Faceware Pro: This is a gift that anyone will love! The SpectraLite Faceware Pro is an FDA-cleared, LED red light and blue light device that zaps acne-causing bacteria and helps smooth wrinkles. Who wouldn’t want this hand-free device? This is a great option for the makeup maven in your life.
- Artis Elite Smoke 10 Makeup Brush Set: Every makeup maven needs a fabulous set of makeup brushes to accompany their makeup drawer. Artis brushes are made exclusively with CosmeFibre which is an engineered fiber that is made specifically for applying cosmetic and makeup products.
The One Who Caught the Travel Bug
I’ve been bitten by the travel bug, have you?!? If you know someone who is constantly traveling, whether it is for work or pleasure, here are some ideal gift ideas.
- Mansur Gavriel Tote: A tote is the ultimate travel essential and makes for an excellent gift. There is nothing better than traveling with a chic Italian leather weekender bag, especially if it is designed by Mansur Gavriel. The quality is amazing and this is one of those gifts that will keep on giving.
- Jen Atkin X Calpak Luggage: Want the latest and greatest luggage? Look no further. Celebrity hair stylist, Jen Atkin, recently teamed up with Calpak to design fabulous luggage. After having numerous issues with expensive luggage, Jen decided it was time to create a collection that is chic yet extremely durable. She did an amazing job and her collection comes in four different colors and includes various whimsical stickers so you can personalize your bags (I personally love the “emotional baggage” decal).
- Slip Beauty Go-Set: I own these and will not travel without them! These are the most luxurious pillowcases that are made from 100% mulberry silk. Believe it or not, they keep your skin hydrated as well as your hair soft and frizz-free. Say goodbye to hotel pillowcases.
- myCharge Portable Charger: This is the ultimate powerbank that fits easily in your purse or briefcase. It is about the size of an Iphone but has the power to charge numerous devices. I don’t leave my house without it and it is ideal for travel. It has a built in Apple lightening and micro-USB cable so you can easily charge your phone and tablet at the same time. Did I mention it also plugs right into the outlet? It’s an all-in-one charger, no extra cables required…ideal, right?
The Pro on the Go
Looking for a gift for someone who is into technology? There are so many new gadgets and gizmos to choose from, it’s hard to narrow it down. No matter their level of tech-now how, these devices are ideal for the pro on the go.
- Canon IVY Wireless Mini Photo Printer: This is such a great gift for anyone who uses their phone to take photos (who doesn’t these days)? This gadget is capable of printing 2 by 3 inch photos on zero ink paper in less than a minute. You can even edit your pictures in the mobile app by Canon before printing. The device has a rechargeable battery that is good for up to 20 prints! Love! Such a great way to make use of all of those stored photos on your phone.
- Bose SoundLink Micro Waterproof Bluetooth Speaker: This is a tiny speaker by Bose that easily fits in the palm of your hand but packs a powerful audio punch! The speaker has up to 6 hours of battery life and can attach to just about anything (bike, backpack…you name it).
- Tile Anything Finder: I don’t know about you but I can never find my phone! Does this sound familiar? If so, this is the ideal gift for that someone who forgets the whereabouts of their personal belongings. The Tile Anything Finders are basically tiny trackers that can attach to anything you tend to lose (within a 200ft range). All you have to do it double tap the Tile and the device you lost will make a loud noise. The best part about these is they will work on your phone even if the ring is on silent! Amazing right? It’s like your own little search party! Just try not to lose the Tile…
- 3D Printer by Formlabs: This is by far the most luxurious and advanced 3D printer on the market. In a nutshell, it uses 3D printing technology that converts liquid materials into solid parts, layer by layer. Crazy, right? You can basically have whatever you want, whenever you want with this printer. This type of printer is widely used to create models, prototypes, patterns and product designs for jewelry and such. Talk about an amazing gift!
Know somebody who is more of an “indoor” type of person? There are so many great gifts for the homebody on your holiday list. All of these are ideal for those who believe staying in is the new going out!
- Wireless Electric Tea Kettle: I think this is such a brilliant idea! Whether you are in the mood for coffee, tea or hot cocoa, this electric kettle will cut down the time between you and your hot beverage.
- Hermes Avalon Throw Blanket: Looking for a luxurious gift for the homebody in your life? The Avalon throw blanket is as cozy as it gets. It’s 90% merino wool, 10% cashmere and 100% chic! This throw is guaranteed to keep you warm and stylish on the coldest winter days.
- Diptyque Candle Set: I am a huge fan of candles and after trying numerous brands, I have to say, Diptyque is still one of my favorites. They truly last long and the scents are amazing! Anybody (homebody or not) would be thrilled to receive a set of Diptyque candles!
- Book Club Membership: Books are cool again, didn’t you know? I don’t really know when they ever went out of style but book clubs are officially all the rage. The Book of the Month Club is an ideal gift because they help you find the best new reads and give you access to early releases! With this membership, you pick 5 books and the club picks 5 books. When you finish a book, send it back and you will shortly receive your next book! Don’t like it? Send it back and they will send you a new one!
There are so many amazing gifts out this year that I’m starting to get excited for the holidays. Whether you are looking for something for the makeup maven in your life or the pro on the go, the options are endless and you really can’t go wrong with any of these fabulous gifts! And remember, it’s best to make a list and check it twice! Whether you have been naughty or nice, ‘tis the season of giving! Happy Holidays and have fun shopping (and remember… the earlier the better)!